Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANX BUNS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

THANX BUNS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 6:59 pm

a nice as banner man u gettin better at this wat other sites u use to make banners
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:01 pm

yeah nice banner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:05 pm

nice screenshot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:05 pm

u cant sy nuthin jhue jp man but yeah its nice man
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:06 pm

you talkin bout shadow Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:11 pm

stop bein so calm jhue get mad already man i kno wat to do to get u mad or atleast weak in the body
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:24 pm

lol! clearly you don't know me shadow you want to but you never will show me your darkness and i see but a shadow when you see my darkness you become infinatly lost in the cold pale dark endless hole which not even light may escape What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:28 pm

ma darkness is futile to light and u havent seen me like dat yet man u dont wanna see that or youll be kissin ma a$$ and lickin up and down the crack so step off man my black hole is to huge for even ur life can get away the univers is dark wit no stars or planets and u cant breath and theres no life now and thats how ma darkness no regard 4 human life as i speak he evolvin now a i think i got a level 3 raging akuma ah no thats jus ur dea\feat
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:33 pm

hahaha nice indeed nice we will see soon enough is my darkness stronger or yours but i know you will be lost in the endless tunnel as the soul i dispatch grab after your neck to ripe your soul chain to shreds we will see shadow and to be clear i am not underestimating you i know you might surpass me but i have yet to get a glimps of an sign of that abillity awakening now or in the next millenia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:39 pm

the time has com finally to take ma troubles on u i have magical hats and u jus looked under the wrong man u in a world of trouble the hell ma darkness burns in is even blacker than noob saibot so u need to kno thati stand in abyssess and look up and take one leap of faith and make the hit so call me saibot 4 now on man this will make u kno how dark i am and listen i hear something its my darkness chains they rattlin and i think i hear a train the tunnell is to black to see though so see if u can find out when it hits uh oh u got smashed i jus wasted ma breath onthatone
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:07 am

i am still waiting on that smash o wait could it be that your darkness is nothing but your imagination well i asure you my darkness is realface me a see for yourself What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:14 am

fight me now boi im tired of the talking lil boi
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:31 pm

lol! we talk more here than on the chat room thats why we have so many post affraid wow i wise the others will join in on the posting again thanx for the site bunz its awesome nesness will blow up sfo lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 2:45 pm

yah we do man i jus thought bout that to and we r gettin along well to i hope we sky rocket cuz alot of ppl no r name already right now me and sasuke r boosting us up i hope evryone else helps with the pulling
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:00 pm

yeah i will jump in too soon cause i need to stop goin in training and kik some asp on immortal pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:13 pm

yeah help us tug this weight cuz it might b startin to lighter but ppl have stamina and our leavin our we might tumble any sec so ill host a tourny man a tourny best im proved player im serious about this the prize might sumthin thats not that great but the winner will b plzed
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:15 pm

lol! THE WINNER GETS A BANNER i think yung is the winner already he was a jo but now he pro he is definatly most improve Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:17 pm

i guess but that was in vip but the winer of the tourney will b most improved not who i think is itll b a street fighter tourney who ever comes out on top wins a banner i guess i thank bunz 4 makin b abe to ake these great ideas
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 4:55 pm

Yeah man I respect all D-K members Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 5:21 pm

yeah u better fuzzy i trust u man
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 1:08 am

that would mean we would have to take only the jos that join our clan and make them face one another without any training Suspect
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 12:45 pm

hmm that might not help us to well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 4:44 pm

naw i mean theyll rain but i was gonna train them wit the help of jhue chaosmage shingam and bunz but we will train them harder than ever they will destoy the muscles in there fingers b4 there done even armin up mmmhhahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
(D-K)buns
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)buns

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 4:36 am

everyone kinda changing the subject so sorry T O P I C C L O S E D
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofhell.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: RULES-
Jump to: