Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANX BUNS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:24 pm

u r doin a great job makin sho the clan members r havin a good time
ur a great leader al ready
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:26 pm

yeah he is he has expierience u kno and yeah i cant wait to b like him
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:32 pm

i dont wanna be i wanna be bedda dan him but now im learning from him
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:34 pm

yeah the same here jus right now im earnin wit u hes leading by an example
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 8:17 pm

im honored to follow such a great leader
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:15 pm

and id b honored to take his place when he dies like the vice-president of the clan u kno wat it is make a smille everyone this wasnt meant to b bad
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:57 pm

well your going have to wait a long time cuz i wont let that happen. sorry Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:59 pm

i will b co leader if its the last thing i do in life that chair is mine and reserved 4 me so bacoff evryone and take pics as i take my seat
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 10:05 pm

o really. i'm going to have to cut that dream short Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 10:08 pm

ifu cut that dream ill slice your dreams so fast that u wont see tomorrow the next month haha im so goofy but i still wuv u faye girl
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 11:14 pm

lol i wov you to shadow. but then again maybe i should take that dream from you instead Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 12:06 am

THAT WAS REALLY MEAN TO SAY AND I WUV U 4 REAL BUT I WOULDNT TAKE UR DREAMS AWAY 4 REAL THOUGH ILL LET DESTINY DECIDE WAT SHALL HAPEN TO UR DREAMS THEN ILL BAC U UP IN THE END OF THE RESULTS
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 3:37 am

awww im sorry. i got carriered away. everyone needs a dream. i'm tryin to accomplish mine now, which is to be the greatest and most honored follower to my leader. again i'm sorry i said that shadow. i wuv you Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 7:50 am

its ok faye jus kno that since we have the same dream were gonna b fight in against each other in a while u kno tryin to find out whos the best
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 8:45 am

anit this topic bout thankin bunz or yall havin chit chat
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 2:10 pm

yeah thatstrue in all but yeah ill get bac to the point this is here u kno bunz duz alot of things 4 us and we donr need to say wat they r hes jus a good person i thank him 4 lettin me join bac wit yall im so blesses not to b exiled but i thank him 4 that
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:21 pm

i though i was watching maury for a while there confused o well i won't let you all have that seat so easy cause its gonna be a war if i have a say in the matter its just cause of my study why you all got so far but......BUT i am still happy to be here on this site you out di yourself for real it even has everyone posting or making an attempt to post now lol (b).....?
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:26 pm

yeah dtas true man its crazy now i love this clan and it sounds scary im makin a name 4 us on sfo get on now man and the maury r u a circle now lol man thats not right
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:42 pm

well i got to get back in my groove but the lag its a real problem i can't feel good beating someone when they say they have lag but i will fix it some how cause even i lag when i host and it ant right i do to shins and the life moves like when i just punch someone scratch now you tell me that is the REAL lag there i hate that damn lag
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:52 pm

uh huh meet me on there then i will b tryin to recruit ppl
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:56 pm

must of the people i try to recruite can't even type their own names but it ok as long as they can fight i still think we should be trying to destroy those other clans in our way first so ppl start talking about us and ppl come to us to join yu zeit cause they acting like they doing us a favour when its a privelage to even be considered when they join the site too they ant active i just don't know why confused
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:57 pm

man lets start recrutin tonight ill b there on sfo right not ya digg man and get some typin skills
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 10:00 pm

ok enought wid the typing think i just start using cpu and i think i better than must cause i can type some ppl can even log on and my sentences are way longer than your so easy yu self dude and go recruite so i can sneak up on you how many have you got so far ?????
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 1:25 am

helo yeah man we need to recruit quik iight man plz ok thenm dude
Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 6:18 pm

THANX BUNS 99048481wt3

itz jus a lil sometin i made
ill make 1 4 ne1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THANX BUNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANX BUNS   THANX BUNS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANX BUNS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: RULES-