Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL

Go down 
+2
(D-K)chaosmage
(D-K)buns
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:50 am

congrates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 11:24 am

thanx jhue i take ur condolenses and take them into consideration man so i thank u 4 the fight too man it was a gg
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:24 pm

no problem i accept you as a co leader now so be proud but guard it well cheers Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 2:41 pm

i will make sure i take that challege into consideration and hope we meet again in the arena of fighter streets lol i mean street fighters
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:03 pm

lol! don't worry we will meet again for now i will emerse myself in training like rock vegeta =rock lee and vegeta lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:08 pm

u mean rockgeta man thatll b a good time of trainin but rememba when u train to much u strain and thats how vegeta became a supervery late in the series after goku
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:10 pm

it wasn't thats late he became a super pretty much after goku and after he saw both trunks and goku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:20 pm

yeah thats true his son surpassed him but thats funny even a kid can beat vegeta jus kiddin when vegeta puched trunks in the stomach the whole super saiyan power up left that was mean to do to me but vegeta sacrificed his life to save ours
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:21 pm

thats good to know sd aleast i can keep up to you slightly lol! i ate some chocolate today its starting to go down though i need more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:25 pm

i guess man but im startin to leave u though but if u get chocolate i get pepermints man ill b dustin then u wont catch up youll quit thats wat happened to faye
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 4:23 pm

Wow I never knew about this. Maybe that's why I'm bad at brawls xD Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 5:23 pm

YEAH ITS A LIL TRICK MA GUY HOLY PICKED UP MAN
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 10:43 pm

Well people tell me to use specials when my partner is but my gauge goes down
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 1:00 am

it depends on who is first player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 4:35 pm

well maybe its lagg or a glitch in ur cp but other than that idk bout that type of stuff oh well find out on ur own man
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 7:06 pm

OK I'll see if it's the second person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 11:55 pm

yeah iight man and then tell me how was it man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2007, 7:20 pm

i no that glitch. i did it a hundred times. thx anyway
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 4:16 pm

i wish must of the guys that i play wid knew dat cause i build the gaude so they could use it but day not using it and i always have trouble to do my specials in a brawl but i like brawling still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2007, 3:40 am

well yeah i guee man u suk at brawls dude and anyway the six levels thing is a bad glitch
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 9:23 pm

Well when I was the second player the first guy did it after me and the gauges went down
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 12:10 am

sounds hard n confusin
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 9:13 pm

(D-K)hyphyboy wrote:
sounds hard n confusin
To me yeah it is
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2008, 7:32 pm

it isn't really its just some times it works some times it doesn't
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th January 2008, 7:18 pm

i need to try it with some1 here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: RULES-
Jump to: