Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL

Go down 
+2
(D-K)chaosmage
(D-K)buns
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 10:19 pm

here are some opinons that i think to make clan better and funner

First off lemme start by saying it is NOT a cheat, it is actually known by a lot of people, but at teh same time alot of people don't know of it.

Heres how you do it:

First get up to 3 levels but dont use the specials until then.

then SECOND player of the team uses a level 3 rd and you will notice that when 2nd player uses levels it doesnt take away levels

Thn the First player uses his level 3 rd and then the levels will go down, if this hits its garaunteed an instant kill.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok another thing abotu brawl, when the 2nd player on ur team uses a special, the levels dont go down for an little amount of time, so when 2nd player uses the levels then 1st player has to quickly use yours.

My favorite

When I brawl i like to have the 2nd player uses his level TWO RD becase tht'll hold the opposing team in check for a while, then 1st player uses his level THREE RD while your opposing is stuck in check by the level 2, this is a very effective instand kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 10:31 pm

a thankx 4 the information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 8:31 am

no prob
Back to top Go down
(D-K)buns
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)buns

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 10:03 am

thanks holy ken
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofhell.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 1:34 pm

HOW U FIGURIN ALL THIS OUT THOUGH
Back to top Go down
(D-K)chaosmage
D-K Privates
(D-K)chaosmage

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 3:14 pm

ive know this for a long time. I just kept playing brawls and noticed it. but thanks for informing us for people who dont know Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Y DIDNT U TELL US THEN   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 3:31 pm

CHAOS U WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL THE CLAN THIS TYPE OF STUFF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:14 pm

I REMEMBER TYPIN IN IT 4 MY OLD CLAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:15 pm

yeah ok i still dont get it though this six special thing
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 8:25 pm

hmm i should try that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:18 pm

tryin that would b fun if i only knew how to understand wat they tryin to say that the 2 nd partner doesnt take a ny max gauge awy or sumthin like that
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:49 pm

i kind of noticed something like that too but i though its just a glitch which it is i think Suspect holy ken thats some deadly stuff you are studying i am glad you in our clan killa and its good to have another ken fan out there ryu can't get all the praise Arrow Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:54 pm

yeah man stop replin to ma stuf cuz its gettin annoyin na j/k man u kno u ma guy 4 life u slow typer
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 10:03 pm

you still talking bout my typing yeah i slow and i know so louw mi nu star and tap tak bout mi typing star easy big man an recrute people lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 1:32 am

i didnt understand a word u said like trully 4 reall nuthin there i understood u need to seriouselly work on ur vocabulary test b 4 u talk to me again
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:03 pm

lol i just giving you a sample of how we talk lol! hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:09 pm

wow k then jhue wanna train though man
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:28 pm

i will be there soon dude i just eatting first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:30 pm

iightthen hurry up plz i wanna train wit u no homo
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:38 pm

way you always say no homo confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:40 pm

i thought it was gonna sound gay at the time
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:05 am

o so dats what no homo means ok cool Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:08 am

yea h thats wat no homo means man listen to the ppl u b around
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:12 am

well i grew up in a different country so i don't know all this stuf yet when someone say someting gay bak home we say vvvvvvvvvvv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:16 am

yeah r u gonna play me or wat now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL   HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET SIX LEVELS IN BRAWL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: RULES-
Jump to: