Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will b holding taining sessions

Go down 
+3
killabeast
Footcream
(D-K)hashishiin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I will b holding taining sessions Empty
PostSubject: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 12:48 pm

this will a session where the ppl who arent so good wit characters can go and get better wit that character and where the ppl who r good already can train to get there skill higher than normal jus register here and ill tell ya the realease date of this program
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 7:06 pm

i need sum help with bison. i dont have him but ill get him soon. tongue thanks
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 10:18 pm

i can help you there
when you rdy
Back to top Go down
Footcream
D-K Privates

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 1:54 am

yea i need help, just found the game, have no clue, i know that down right punch is that flaming thing, DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! its my first time, never watched street fighters
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime31st December 2007, 6:09 pm

i will help you soon foot just tell me when
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime1st January 2008, 9:27 pm

ok hashishiin ill be on sfo Jan. 2 ok in training server thanks man study rendeer
Back to top Go down
killabeast
D-K Privates
killabeast

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 11:16 am

sup guys..ok if anyone needs some help with bison, ken, ryu, sakura, wolverine, hakuma...just ask me..i'll proud to help some ppl.. Very Happy so just ask k?? take care everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 3:09 pm

ok then let me get this sraight we have me killabeast and jhue as triners thats good but we need more this will work 4 the time beiing
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 9:37 pm

Anyone good with Chun? lol
Back to top Go down
killabeast
D-K Privates
killabeast

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime3rd January 2008, 11:21 am

u got a point..whos good with chun?? plz i need help with her..thanks guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime3rd January 2008, 5:25 pm

faye girl is good wit chun li she can fight wit her not me though ill get pawned wit chun li
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 12:32 am

i b on training with cycoplese
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 9:30 pm

Yeah I need a Chun trainer I want to show off to people how good she can be Smile
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime8th January 2008, 6:11 pm

well if you can teach chun li you can teach bison and a little info on ryu that i found out to all of you that don't know:

back down forward + anypunch makes the fire haduken that hits ppl to the ground its good to do that at close range then follow up with a super affraid
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime8th January 2008, 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
i need sum help with bison. i dont have him but ill get him soon. tongue thanks

who are you guest??
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Kenshin
D-K Sergeant
(D-K)Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime8th January 2008, 7:39 pm

im gonna need sum help wit cyclops cyclops and ill train ppl wit wolf, ryu, ken, akuma, sakura, iron man and thats it
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime9th January 2008, 8:48 pm

friday nights you all need to come fight i gonna start fighting on friday nights again till late
Back to top Go down
(DK)FLIP
D-K Privates First Class
(DK)FLIP

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime12th January 2008, 2:46 pm

who needs help with bison i can help u if u can host.just send me a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will b holding taining sessions   I will b holding taining sessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will b holding taining sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: training-
Jump to: