Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN

Go down 
+2
(D-K)chaosmage
(D-K)hashishiin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 10:36 pm

yeah i like wat youve told the others but the video thing wit screenshots sumone needs to explain dat to me
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 1:10 am

nice i like the pic holy
Back to top Go down
(D-K)chaosmage
D-K Privates
(D-K)chaosmage

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 3:05 pm

ive done this already before and it worked perfectly. you just got to read the faq!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 4:41 pm

thanx to holy ken i kno how to make these banners now any one want one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 6:41 pm

yeah i kno we do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:16 pm

BUNZ WAT U THINK OF THIZ TOPIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:18 pm

WAT I SAID ABOUT DA
CONTEST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:21 pm

yeah i like it but bunz counts more than me and i dont kno how to screenshot stuff
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 8:22 pm

this clan is great.lol but yall already knew that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:19 pm

the clan is awesome we just need new ppl u kno fresh meat as they say in highschool yadigg and other than that we beastin the rest of the world
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:33 pm

well i would not say the world yet we all have to be humble and move at a steady pase to take the top you zeit cause its gonna take alot of hard work to get there but we will make it this clan is going to be infamous when i am done and when i get a control lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:44 pm

yeah u stupid im gettin control of this clan with bunz man u dont stand a chance a i think we are good friends u jus type reallreally slow
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:52 pm

lol! yeah i know i type slow but when i get back up to speed can you test me i think not and rivalry makes the clan stronger its a good thing guy you will see it is pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:56 pm

a rivalry i think is comin up betwen us a u a slow typer and player haha haha how u like them apples
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 10:01 pm

waht eva you say dude lol waht ever you say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 1:33 am

wat eva i say man well u havent won against me since i was first startin in vip so step ya skills up iight man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 6:08 pm

I dont now wat yall talkin about so leave me alone plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 6:56 pm

a yah u dont kno wat we talkin bout we talkin bout jhue skills he need to step them up
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 6:58 pm

waht about my skillz i beat you down boy i beat you so many times that you gave up if you re called
yo got owned guy remember that if you want i can refresh them
Cool lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:02 pm

thts when i couldnt play at first now do u memba when i woop u up now u dont want me to express those memorys do thought so fall bac jhue
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:04 pm

you will have to do it again for me cause i don't recal that at all Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:10 pm

uh huh yea jhue jus keep it all to ur self
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:28 pm

hahaha you only beat me once dude so far we never fought again give me a minute and i will take you on soon show me your dark soul Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:31 pm

uh huh r u rdy to even handle that i dnt wanna make u cry to early i wanna showw u that im the soul ofthe clan so ill show u that at the co leader tourney listen knock knock i think its a reaper and hes comin 4 ur soul listen he says get sliced up
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 7:37 pm

don't misunderstand he is coming for you to lay your soul to rest in the eternal slumber don't be scared its not so bad....................after the first million year enjoy but enough talk i will show you shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN   THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THING THAT IZ COLL FOR OUR MEMBERS AND CLAN
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next