Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

enemies

Go down 
+4
(D-K)hashishiin
(-D~K-)SHADE
(D-K)fayegirl
(D-K)buns
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 2:16 pm

iight then but bac to the subject we need to stay far away from any enemies to come all they will do is start trouble and other commosion this is the truth and as we all kno we all r targets to this type of stuff so we need to create tombstones so we can mark each clans name.CUZ IM STANDIN IN THE GRAVEYARD AND I LOOK AT EVERY NAME AND I DONT SEE R NAME THEIR YET AND SO LETRS KEEP IT THAT WAY
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:32 pm

yeaa i agree with that
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 9:34 pm

yeah thats the truth this is a game and we need to move r pieces one at a time u heard me im the right hand man of bunz so lets keep it that way
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 10:16 pm

lol a grave yard we in hell boy and hell is on sfo lets ripe dem to pieces cause its the only way What a Face
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 1:38 am

yaeh man its the only way to get wat we deserve and keep our mind in gains way 4 the finale ofthe return of hell to eaarth lol so un pack ur sunscreen cuz hell is a hot place to walkthrough
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 9:04 am

lol i agree
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 9:42 am

a buns u should make ~KH2~ yo enemies sins they kick out of the clan
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 11:28 am

koh2 wat did they do to become our enemies sasuke we dont need unessary sillyness remember that 4 me if they didnt do nuthin leave them alone r right
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 1:38 pm

yeah if we make too many enemies too quik it could whind up bad for us in the end pale so we need to strenghten our foot hold first then build our enemy list but thats my opinion and its the captains king call ether way i am behind waht ever chose he makes lol! i hav to be cheers so i will relax and let him chose drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 2:53 pm

yeah me bunz and sasuke really have to talk bout that man i want to make sure were in the right track and not goin downhill
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 4:58 pm

Wait isn't everyone our enemy? Lol Smile
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 5:25 pm

NAW NOT YET MAN WE DONT NEED THEM RIGH BOUT NOW
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 10:48 pm

(D-K)Dark-Shadows wrote:
NAW NOT YET MAN WE DONT NEED THEM RIGH BOUT NOW
Well who would you say would be a close enemy?
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 1:10 am

a close enemy would probly be called our rivals the friendly but competitive type
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2007, 12:00 am

well yeah those r rivals not enemies they jus wanna b challenged and prefer us as the challengers but ant enemies yet
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 4:22 pm

well they still enemies but the fights we have are concidered friendly fire
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2007, 3:46 am

well i guess man but rivals r good to have though dude and i like to have that type of challenge
Back to top Go down
(D-K)69r
D-K Privates First Class

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2007, 8:50 pm

LETS START A WARRRRRRRRRR, I WANNA SEE BLOOD XD
Back to top Go down
(D-K)darkwarlock01
D-K Privates
(D-K)darkwarlock01

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st January 2008, 12:58 am

I hope someone agrees that we shouldn't befriend the devils clan only because the cheat when they fight and the make fun of all of the other clans and clan members!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightsofhell.forumotion.com

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 3:20 pm

well do that once everyone is sponsered yes everyone will get one soner or later iight jus listen up we well b powerfull were only peons now our name will spread across the world now
Back to top Go down

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 3:23 pm

the devils r cool wit me man they dont even cheat i think but other than that they cool pl
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 4:17 pm

how do we make or not make emines
enemies - Page 2 1152352720
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 9:30 pm

Judging from what I saw they're ok
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 9:31 pm

I guess you have to be stronger than them to earn respect
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 10:49 pm

kh2 is the ememy n we must detroy them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: enemies   enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

enemies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: allies and enimies-
Jump to: