Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite and best players

Go down 
+6
(-D~K-)SHADE
(D-K)Savage1
(D-K)fayegirl
(DK)FLIP
(D-K)69r
(D-K)buns
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(D-K)buns
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)buns

favorite and best players Empty
PostSubject: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 7:04 am

everybody has a best and favorite player mine are sakura and ken dont ask why but sakura is the best ever
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofhell.forumotion.com
(D-K)69r
D-K Privates First Class

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 8:10 am

RYU AND KEN and then akuma
Back to top Go down
(DK)FLIP
D-K Privates First Class
(DK)FLIP

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 7:58 pm

LIKE I SAID ON THE OTHER SITE MY ALL TIME FAV CHARACTER IS DAN MAINLY EVILDAN BUT,SINCE NEITHER DAN/EVILDAN IS ON SFO MY FAV CHARACTER IS EVILRYU!! What a Face ALSO EVILKEN...............................
also EVILDAN PWNS lol!

BUT UNFORTUNETLY HE WAS THE 1 2 GET PWND lol!
Back to top Go down
(D-K)buns
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)buns

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 9:56 pm

makeup your mind lmao
Back to top Go down
https://knightsofhell.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 11:05 pm

GAMBIT IS THE MAN NO MATTER WAT ANYONE SAYS AND I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WIT HIM I WILL OWN EVERY1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:27 pm

yes thats right gambit is the man but anyone can own wit magneto though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:27 pm

of course wat else is new
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:29 pm

yeah thats true they might sweek magneto a bit though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:34 pm

we also forgt about cap america
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 7:35 pm

yeah i think hes the next character to play with maybe
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 8:39 pm

chun-li is my number one killer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:27 pm

listene up everyone GAMBIT kills all that show up in his path i look at yall and say pick a card and yall always draw aces so u have to blow up lol did is the power of gambit
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 10:25 pm

gambit is kinda cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 10:32 pm

kinda hes the best mutant to me he throws cards and they explode i might like carnage but id love to see him trow a hole deck of them cards
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 11:07 pm

i like psylocke. she is truly dark to me and she's from japan like me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 12:19 am

YEH SHE IS ISNT SHE BY THE WAY HOW TALL R U ANYWAY A BUT SHES A GREAT DARK CHARACTER SHE LOVES TO CREATE DESTRUCTION BUT IN WOMEN MUTANTS JEAN GREY CREATES THE MOST CARNIGE
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 3:58 am

yea jean gray is kinda wild. and im 5'8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 2:25 pm

SHORT AS EVA BUT YEHA JEAN IS A GOOD STAY AWAY FROM PPL IF U KNO WAT I MEAN U NEED TO STAY BAC AND STAY ALERT THE PHOENIX CAN COME ANY TIME
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Savage1
D-K Privates

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 3:16 pm

RYU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 3:34 pm

well yeah ryu is ur favorite and yeah try to hook dat joystick up man k
Back to top Go down
(-D~K-)SHADE
D-K Privates First Class
(-D~K-)SHADE

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 4:11 pm

MY favorite IS KEN,RYU,WOLF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime20th December 2007, 5:05 pm

those r good fighters u kno but when gambit and charlie (Nash in Japn) come out its over 4 all that stand in ma way
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 9:33 am

charlie is nothin but copy of guile with a even weirder hair style and glasses. he's not to great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 11:36 am

but i can woop u wit nash anytime u kno that i cant beat any one wit chun li but we wont alk about that k but im gonna look at here move list u kno but im still gambits card holder
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 2:31 pm

yeah straight i waiting for gambit to come out too my fav girl fighter is chun li but i support rogue too well on the show i never played her on a game before gambit damn i am going to study his move list and you all know my all time favourite is ken and i want to play as storm too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite and best players   favorite and best players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite and best players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knights Of Hell :: SFO-
Jump to: