Dark Knights Of Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Knights Of Hell

were the dark knights of hell and if you dont join we will make sure you go deep down under

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW RECRUITS POST HERE

Go down 
+4
(D-K)fayegirl
-TEF-clan
(D-K)69r
(D-K)buns
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:06 pm

kinda like that man im jus fast to type man itll b like this tll i hit like 400 posts then im done 4 a while
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

Location : Home:Kingston,Patrick City,Jamaica Current: Ajax, Ontario,Canada

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:08 pm

a new record for the clan yo you gonna be on the front page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:11 pm

yeah i guess ill get there sooner then u think if ppl kep givin me things to osts to man im gona killa a record maybe even go 4 a 1000 that will be glory
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:13 pm

yeah its like you hunting them new topics sd lol! i think 1000 is possible for you but you should try going OVER 9000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:16 pm

ILL HAVE NO TYPE OF ENERGY U ALWAYS NEED TO KNO WHEN TO STOP AND BUNZ KNOS ILL MIGHT BREAK HIS RECORD OF POSTIN SO HE NEED TO CATCH UP TO but anyways yall might see me break it man itll b glorious but i bet everyone gona stop postin so i cant get there lol! lol! lol! jk
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:20 pm

nah i will always try to post when i can so it will be possible i way behind anyway lol! and buns need to see waht the forum is raging about and post more too i know he won't get any more stars but still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:21 pm

yeah and u close to 100 bout to get more stars i wonder when i get ma last 2 jus gotta keep postin the i guess
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:22 pm

i have a feeling the last two are a 100 post each
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 3:23 pm

yeah i guess man im trying to get to my rank ups ive gotten 5 recruits yesterday i gotta tell bunz that for ma christmas present
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 4:53 pm

Hey everyone DarkShadows recruited me
Back to top Go down
(D-K)fayegirl
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)fayegirl

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 5:12 pm

welcome to the clan. its nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 5:20 pm

yae i recruited him hes good to try him out yall
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st December 2007, 10:39 pm

fayegirl wrote:
welcome to the clan. its nice to meet you.
Hey man thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 1:01 am

welcome fuzzy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th December 2007, 4:38 pm

we will welcome our guy fuzzy and hope he worships the clan wit his very life i dont wanna have to b affraid of him doin anything stupid right ppl I love you yall NO HOMO!!!!
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 7:09 pm

(D-K)Dark-Shadows wrote:
we will welcome our guy fuzzy and hope he worships the clan wit his very life i dont wanna have to b affraid of him doin anything stupid right ppl I love you yall NO HOMO!!!!
lol

Thanks hashishiin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th December 2007, 11:53 pm

yeah a anyone wanna train yall jus tell me man
Back to top Go down
(D-K)darkwarlock01
D-K Privates
(D-K)darkwarlock01

PostSubject: posting as a new recruiter   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 3:12 pm

Alright i joined this clan because i thought it was awsome well i found out that this clan is awsome i'll try to post more when i can and if anyone knows how to put avatars on accounts could they please tell me how to do that please.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://www.knightsofhell.forumotion.com
(D-K)hashishiin
D-K Fleet Admiral
D-K Fleet Admiral
(D-K)hashishiin

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2007, 4:04 pm

welcome to the clan darkwarloc welcome all you have to do to upload a avitar is go into your profile and click avatar in it and it doesn't have to be able to move just a pic not too big can be used in there
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 9:19 pm

Welcome to the clan darkwarlock!
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 12:08 am

i recurit shadow_jet
Back to top Go down
(D-K)Fuzzy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th January 2008, 9:11 pm

(D-K)hyphyboy wrote:
i recurit shadow_jet
Did he join the forum yet?
Back to top Go down
(D-K)hyphyboy
D-K Master Sergeant
(D-K)hyphyboy

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th January 2008, 10:39 pm

he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUITS POST HERE   NEW RECRUITS POST HERE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITS POST HERE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2